Trade License is an important document issued by the municipal corporation to a person seeking to open a trade or business in a particular area or location.
It is regulated through municipal corporation acts by the state governments. It has been made necessary by the government to carry out any particular business or trade in a particular area and to ensure that no one is carrying out any unethical business practices.Apply for Trade License
Categories of Trade License
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
License is a Certificate that allows a businessman to start a particular Trade / Business in a particular area or location.
- Shop License
- Food Establishment License
- Industries License
- The Age of the person must be above 18 years.
- The person should not have any Criminal records.
- Business must be Eligible for the Execution of Legal Work.
- Rent or lease Agreement.
- NOC if the applicant owns the business premise..
- ID and Address proof.
- Certificate of Registration