Our Exclusive Packages at Affordable Prices
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Sole Proprietorship is a type of business which is Owned and Managed by one person only. This business is not a separate legal entity as the owner is solely responsible for the business. Click here for more details.
- Aadhar Card of the Proprietor
- PAN Card of the Proprietor
- Bank Account
- Registered Office Address
To avail the several benefits for smooth functioning of business from the government, it is always suggested to register a Sole Proprietorship.
- Decide the Name of business.
- Decide the location of business.
- Get the business license to operate Sole Proprietorship business.
- Open a Bank Account in the name of business or Proprietor.