Income tax department has set up a Taxpayers lounge in India International Trade Fair, 2021 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
Continuing till 27th November 2021, the Taxpayers’ Lounge seeks to promote awareness about various services provided by the Income Tax Department to taxpayers and to facilitate compliance with the various Income-tax rules and procedures.
Further, the lounge will also be utilized for obtaining feedback about the problems being faced by the taxpayers. However, various activities have been organised in the Taxpayers’ Lounge such as:
- Assistance in application for PAN/e-PAN, Aadhaar-PAN linking and PAN related queries.
- Assistance in e-Filing and Form 26AS (tax-credit) related queries.
- Providing Taxpayer Information Series brochures on various topics, available both in e-format and paper format.
- Virtual Reality Game and Video Car Game conveying the importance of paying Income Tax, to younger age-group visitors, in an engaging manner.
- NukkadNatak, Quiz shows, Magic shows, live caricature drawing and drawing/painting competitions for children etc. on the themes of taxation and nation-building for the present and future taxpayers visiting the Trade Fair.