Public Limited Company Incorporation
A Public Limited Company is next level of Private Limited Company. If businessman planning to raise funds from general public over a period of time, in such case he should do business by Incorporating ‘Public Limited Company’. It has limited liability and offers shares to the general public. It’s stock can be acquired by anyone, either privately through (IPO) Initial Public offering and via trades on the stock market. Moreover, it is quite simple to transfer ownership of Public Limited Company by selling shares at Stock Market.Apply for Incorporation of ‘Public Limited Company’
Mandatory Documents for Incorporation of Public Limited Company
- PAN and Aadhar Card of Directors.
- Voter ID Card or Driving Licence of Directors.
- Latest Bank Statement of Directors.
- Passport Size Photographs of Directors.
- Registered Office Address Proof.
Eligibility for doing Business by Incorporating Public Limited Company
- Minimum 3 Directors and Maximum up to 15 Directors.
- At least one Indian Resident as a Director.
- Shall have a minimum of 7 Members / Shareholders with no maximum Limit.
- Shall have a Minimum Authorized Share Capital of Rs. 5 Lakh.
Benefits of doing Business as Public Limited Company
- Works as a Body Corporate
- Separate Legal Existence
- Limited Liability
- Large Capital
- Easy Transferability of Shares
- Continuous Existence
- Global Acceptance
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Public Limited Company is a Company which is having Limited Liability of its shareholders and it offers its shares to the general public through Initial Public Offerings (IPO) or through trading on Stock Exchange. Thus, any person can buy or sell the shares of the Public limited Company and such Company have to use the word “Limited” after its name.
- Minimum Shareholders – 7 & Maximum – no limit prescribed
- Minimum Directors – 3 & Maximum – no limit prescribed
- Minimum Authorized Share Capital – 5 Lakh
- Mandatory to place the word ‘Limited’ at the end of the Company name.
- Index of members.
- PAN Card / Aadhar Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card.
- Address proof of all Shareholders & Proposed directors.
- Utility Bills (not older than 2 months)
- DSC of all Designated directors
- MOA & AOA
- Select the Name of Proposed Company
- Obtain DSC
- File Form SPICe+
- Certificate of Incorporation.