Employee’s Provident Fund (EPF) Registration
EPF registration is mandatory for organizations with more than 20 employees. EPF is registered as per the provision of the Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provision Act, 1952. In order to register online, firstly an account is required to create in EPFO Portal. EPF Registration is completely online, as all the documents are uploaded online. No physical documents and visit to EPF office is required.
After the Registration, an employee contributes 12% (10% in certain cases) of the salary towards the scheme and an equal contribution is made by the employer. In the case of female employee, contribution rate from both employees and the employer is 8%. On retirement, the employee gets a lump sum amount including self and employer’s contribution with accrued interest on both. More than 5 crore employees are registered under this scheme.Apply for EPF Registration
Why To Choose Us?
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) is a saving scheme introduced by the EPFO under the direction of the Government of India. This Scheme encourages the practice of saving money to build a substantial retirement benefits.
- Every factory engaged in industry which is specified in Schedule 1 and 20 or more persons are employed.
- Organizations employing 20 or more persons or class of such organizations which are notified by the Central Government.
- Organizations which are notified by the Central Government even if employing less than 20.
- Employee’s Salary must be less than Rs 15000.
- PAN Card
- Identity proof
- Address Proof of registered
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation / Partnership deed / Society Registration Certificate
- MOA & AOA / Copy of rules & objects
- Salary details of employees’
- Balance sheet
- Cancelled cheque
- Details of employees for Universal Account Number (UAN) allotment.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Details of Bank account
- Contact number & Email Id
- Date of Birth
- Designation of employees’
- Employers’ Registration
- Create User ID & Password
- Enter basic details
- EPF Registration
- Fill the mandatory details
- Obtain DSC
EPF Form 5 is filed every month by an employer, by mentioning the details of new employees’ employed (last month) & who are eligible for EPF services. Click here to read more in detail.
EPF Form 5 is to be filled by the employer before 15th of every month mentioning all the eligible details of new joining in the organization during previous month. Click here to read more.
Yes, it is mandatory to file EPF Form 5 for every organization who are eligible and covered under EPFO every month. Click here to read more.