Our Exclusive Packages at Affordable Prices
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Government brought a immense tax reform by implementing Goods and Services Tax (GST) system in 2017 with the object of ‘One Nation One Tax’ and to remove the double taxation. Click here to read more.
GST Law compulsory requires prescribed persons to get registered under GST Law to obtain Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN). Click here to read more.
- Registered under the Pre-GST Indirect Tax Laws
- Turnover exceeds the prescribed threshold limit of 40 lakh for Goods & Rs. 20 lakh.
- E-Commerce Operators
- Non-resident taxable person or Casual taxable person
- Inter-state Business
- PAN Card of the applicant
- Aadhar Card
- Registered Office address Proof
- Bank Statement
- Incorporation Certificate
- ID Proof, Address proof, photograph
- Board Resolution
- Visit GST Portal
- Click on services
- Click on New Registration
- Fill detail & application
- After Application is submitted, Application Reference Number (ARN) is Generated
- Obtain GSTIN
The minimum penalty for not getting GST Registration due to actual mistake is 10% of the due amount and 100% when the taxpayer does not take registration to evade the tax. Click here to read more.