Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Registration
The ESI scheme is managed and administrated by the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). ESIC is registered under the Employee’s State Insurance Act, 1948, a statutory body governed by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India.
ESIC Registration is completely online, as all the documents are uploaded online. Under this scheme, an amount equal to 4% of the salary of employees is contributed towards the scheme. At the time of contingency, assistance (cash or non-cash) is provided to the employee registered under the ESIC Act, 1948.Apply for ESIC Registration
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
ESIC is a statutory body set up under the Employee’s State Insurance Act, 1948. ESIC is a compulsory contributory fund aimed at assisting along with retirement benefits to the employees’ against financial crisis. Under ESIC, an amount equal to 4% of the salary of employees is contributed towards the scheme. Click here to read more.
- More than 10 employees’ employed in Non-Seasonal Factory.
- Establishments where more than 20 employees’ are employed
- Monthly income does not exceeds 21000.
- Registration Certificate obtained under the Shops and Establishment Act or Factories Act.
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation / Partnership deed / Copy of Society Registration Certificate.
- MOA & AOA / Copy of rules & objects.
- Employees details for allotment of IP Number
- PAN Card
- Identity proof
- Registered office address proof
- Cross cancelled cheque
- Employers’ Registration
- Create User ID & Password
- Enter basic details
- ESIC Registration
- Fill the mandatory details
- Generate IP Number
- Pay initial Contribution
- Allotment of Registration Certificate
Employee can claim 2 types of benefits as a beneficiary of ESIC Scheme-
- Cash benefits
- Medical benefits