Change in Authorized Capital

For Change in Company Details related query

    Change in Authorized Capital

    According to Section 2(8) of the Companies Act, 2013, Authorized Capital is the maximum amount of Share Capital of the Company authorized by the Memorandum of Company. Company cannot issue shares more than the authorized share capital.

    Apply for Assistance

    The Promoters of the company decide the Authorized Capital at the time of Company Incorporation.

    A Company can change or increase the authorized capital afterwards by amending the Memorandum of Association as per the Companies Act, 2013.

    A Company is required to file e-form SH-7 in pursuance of Section 64(1) of the Companies Act, 2013 and Rule 15 of the Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Rules, 2014.

    Likewise, a Company can change its subscribed capital and paid up capital by filing Form PAS-3 (Return of allotment of shares).


    Change/ Increase in Authorized Share Capital

    Form No.

    Form SH-7

    Time -Limit

    within 30 days of passing such Ordinary Resolution

    Whether to be filed before ROC or Not?


    Apply for Change in Authorized Capital

    Role of Manthan Experts

    Guiding company regarding applicability of various Rules & compliances.

    Ensuring timely compliance of mandatory forms to be filed before ROC.

    Ensuring timely compliance of mandatory documents to be kept in company’s record.

    Ensuring timely updation of various statutory registers to be maintained by the company.

    Ensuring holding of various meetings of Directors and Shareholders in time.

    Handling legal notices levied by department against non-compliance.