Bookkeeping and Accounting Services are the most essential service for each and every business. This article will throw limelight on bookkeeping and accounting services and it covers-
Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
Bookkeeping represents an activity of keeping records of the financial affairs of a business and it is a part of the process of accounting in business.
Accounting is the process that starts with bookkeeping and ends with reporting and recording all information as a financial statement at the end of every financial year.
Bookkeeping and accounting allow the organizations to keep track of its expenses & income and its result communicates the financial health of a business to the world. Most of the small and medium enterprises fail to manage the health of their businesses due to poor resources in managing bookkeeping activities.
Reasons why you need Bookkeeping and Accounting Services for your Business
- You’re too busy with other things related to your business.
- Because your time is worth something and it gives you more time and capacity to grow.
- It lets you stay focused on what you are good at.
- Maintaining the books in-house is a tedious and expensive affair as you may don’t have someone in-house with experience and proper accounting knowledge and hiring a team for it may become much expensive as compared to outsourcing such services.
- Errors can be costly, so it is always better to take the help of an expert.
Who do you need? A Bookkeeper or an Accountant?
The choice between a bookkeeper and an accountant depends on the type and size of business. Both bookkeepers and accountants help small business to maintain its financial data. However, responsibilities differ depending on the size of that small business, like a larger business lets say a manufacturing one, would need an accountant as well as more than one bookkeeper while a smaller business lets say a trader, may be able to manage its financial records with the help of a bookkeeper.
What Services Manthan Experts provide?
Manthan provides Accounting & Book-Keeping Services all over India professionally, with the aim of cost management & cost reduction of its client without compromising the quality. Our professional team of accounting serves as per the requirement of specific business and its process. Manthan Expert’s services of Accounting & Book-Keeping Services are also beneficial for startups, as it is cost-efficient.
Services of Manthan Experts
- Maintaining accurate and Up-to-Date Records.
- Computation of correct tax and assistance in timely payment.
- Managing Bank Accounts.
- Payroll services
- Invoice processing services
- Supervising Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Managing legal regulations.
- Preparing Financial Statements in compliance with accounting standards.
- Guiding in other related work.
What is the procedure of maintaining books of accounts?
Manthan Expert’s team will collect the data and information from the client through convenient mode like e-mail or in hard copy and will communicate with the client from time to time to complete the task.
Subject to the provisions of the laws dealing with Book Keeping and Accounting, it is mandatory for all businesses or entities to keep a record of financial information and to disclose the financial stability of the same to its stakeholders. Many entities find it difficult to obey such compliances so you don’t have to worry about it as we are here to help you to comply with the stringent legal requirements of maintenance of books of account and tax audit timely in order to avoid heavy penalties and fees. You can easily contact our experts’ team anytime for immediate help.