Book-Keeping & Accounting
Bookkeeping represents to an activity of keeping records of the financial affairs of a business and it is a part of the process of accounting in business. Accounting is the process that starts with bookkeeping and ends with reporting and recording all information as a financial statement at the end of every financial year.
Bookkeeping and accounting allows the organizations to keep track of its expenses & income and its result communicate the financial health of a business to the world. Most of the small and medium enterprises fail to manage the health of their businesses due to poor resources in managing bookkeeping activities.
Reasons why you need Bookkeeping and Accounting Services for your Business
- You’re too busy with other things related to your business
- Because your time is worth something and it gives you more time and capacity to grow
- It lets you stay focused on what you are good at
- Maintaining the books in-house is a tedious and expensive affair as you may don’t have someone in-house with experience and proper accounting knowledge and hiring a team for it may become much expensive as compared to outsourcing such services
- Errors can be costly, so it is always better to take help of an expertise
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Manthan provides Accounting & Book Keeping Services all over India professionally, with the aim of cost management & cost reduction of its client without compromising the quality. Our professional team of accounting serves as per the requirement of specific business and its process. Manthan Expert’s services of Accounting & Book Keeping Services are also beneficial for startups, as it is cost efficient.
Manthan Expert’s team will collect the data and information from the client through convenient mode like e-mail or in hard copy and will communicate with client from time to time to complete the task.
The choice between a bookkeeper and an accountant depends on the type and size of business. Both bookkeeper and accountant help a small business to maintain its financial data. However, responsibilities differ depending on the size of that small business, like a larger business lets say a manufacturing one, would need an accountant as well as more than one bookkeeper while a smaller business lets say a trader, may be able to manage its financial records with the help of a bookkeeper